- PhD, University of Edinburgh, U.K.
- ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary, U.S.A.
- MA, University of Texas at Austin, U.S.A.
- BA, University of Houston, U.S.A.
- 約旦Jordan Evangelical Theological Seminary客座講師（2006）
- 英國愛丁堡大學（University of Edinburgh）神學系舊約科特約講師（2005-2006）
- “Synchrony vs. Diachrony; Reader- vs. Author-Centered: Shall the Twain Ever Meet?” In Judges, Gender, and Intertextuality, forthcoming. Edited by Cornelis de Vos, Paul Kim and Shelley Birdsong. Atlanta: SBL, 2020.
- “Psalm 73 as Ring Composition.” Bib 97 (2016): 16-40.
- “A Farewell to Arms: Goliath’s Death as Rhetoric against Faith in Arms.” BBR 23 (2013): 43-55.
- “Joshua” and “Judges.” In Evangelical Commentary on the Bible. 2nd edition. Edited by Andrew Hill and Gary Burge. Grand Rapids: Baker, forthcoming in 2012.
- “Goliath’s Death and the Testament of Judah.” Bib 91 (2010): 425-32.
- “Song of Deborah as Polemic.” Bib 88 (2007): 1-22.
- “Gideon: A New Moses?” In Reflection and Refraction: Studies in Biblical Historiography in Honour of A. Graeme Auld, pp. 529-45. Edited by Robert Rezetko, Timothy Lim and Brian Aucker. VTSup, 113. Leiden: Brill, 2007
- “Narratives and Their Contexts: A Critique of Greger Andersson with Respect to Narrative Autonomy.” SJOT 20 (2006): 216-30.
- “Ehud and Joab: Separated at Birth?” VT 56 (2006): 399-412.
- Compositional Strategy of the Book of Judges: An Inductive, Rhetorical Study. VTSup, 111. Leiden: Brill, 2006.
- “Is There A Direct Pro-Judah Polemic in Judges?” SJOT 19 (2005): 84-110.
- “Synchrony vs. Diachrony; Reader-vs. Author-Centred: Shall the Twain Ever Meet?” At Evangelical Theological Society Annual Meeting and Society of Biblical Literature Annual Meeting, Denver, 2018.
- “Inner-Biblical Allusion: Determining Textual Priority Without Dating.” At Evangelical Theological Society Annual Meeting, San Antonio, 2016.
- “A Farewell to Arms: The Rhetoric of Arms and the Death of Goliath.” At Evangelical Theological Society Annual Meeting, San Francisco, 2011.
- “Ehud: Hero or Villain? An Ethical Assessment of an Assassin.” Joint presentation with Robert B. Chisholm at Evangelical Theological Society Annual Meeting, New Orleans, 2009.
- “Holy War and the Universal God.” Designated respondent to Tremper Longman III at An Intercultural Theological Conversation: An International Conference on Bible, Cultural Identity, and the Global Evangelical Movement, Hong Kong, 2008.