- D.Min, Th.M, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, U.S.A.
- M.Div, Alliance Bible Seminary, Hong Kong
- B.Th, Evangel Theological College, Hong Kong
- Evangel Seminary (2001- ; Dean of Students, 2008; Registrar, 2014)
- Honorary Advisory Pastor of Evangelical Free Church of China Shan Fook Church (2018-2019)
- Honorary Advisory Pastor of Mission Covenant Church Kin Lok Church (2008-2010,2019)
- Honorary Senior Pastor of Mission Covenant Church Kin Lok Church (2020- )
- Honorary Lead Pastor of Mission Covenant Church Richland Church (2001-2003)
- Pastor of Mission Covenant Church Kin Lok Church (1992-1999, 2020 [part-time])
Studies in the Gospels and the Pauline Epistles, Hermeneutics, Expository Preaching, Inductive Bible Study Methods, Small Group Bible Study
Publications and Articles
- “1 Corinthians.” Chinese Daily Bread (Jan-Mar 2017): 51-63, 66-84.
- Worship the Lord, Our God: Seek the Meaning of Spirituality in Scripture. Biblical Themes Series. Hong Kong: Ming Dao Press, 2015.
- “His Words in My Mouth: Rethinking the Biblical and Theological Basis of Preaching.” In Preaching, Pastoring and Leading: A Theological Anthology Celebrating the 80 th Anniversary of Evangel Seminary, edited by Andrew C. S. Lam and Mavis M. Leung, 9-30. Hong Kong: Evangel Seminary, 2012.
- Sharing the Feast of Bible: Personal and Group Inductive Bible Study. Hong Kong: Chinese Bible International Ltd, 2007.
- “Divisions Among the Corinthians in 1 Cor. 11:17-34: ‘Each One Takes His Own Supper First’ in the Lord Supper.” In Getting out of the Comfort Zone: A Theological Anthology Celebrating the 70 th Anniversary of Evangel Seminary, edited by Eric K. M. Au, 135-153. Hong Kong: Evangel Seminary, 2003.
- “The Joy of Service.” Evangel Seminary Bulletin 199 (June 2019): 1-3.
- “From Calling to Application.” Evangel Seminary Bulletin 186 (March 2016): 1-3.
- “The Issue of the Jews being Saved in Romans.” Chinese Daily Bread (July-Sept 2015): 48-51.
- “The Advancement of the Gospel and Joy: The Service of Paul in Philippians.” Evangel Seminary Bulletin 181 (Feb 2015): 1-2.
- “Abundant Consolation in Service (2 Cor 1:3-11).” Evangel Seminary Bulletin 173 (June 2013): 1-2.
- “Preparation for the Studies in Seminary.” In Special Issue of the 80 th Anniversary of Evangel Seminary, edited by Maureen Yeung, 65-67. Hong Kong: Evangel Seminary, 2012.
- “Is Bible Applicable for Modern People?” Evangel Seminary Bulletin 162 (April 2011): 3.
- “How to Resolve the Divisions at Church (1 Cor 1:10-31; 3:5-9).” Evangel Seminary Bulletin 158 (June 2010): 1-2.
- “Blessed Are the Faculty and Students at Evangel Seminary.” Evangel Seminary Bulletin 145 (Dec 2007): 5.
- “Pastor as the Sheep of God.” Evangel Seminary Bulletin 144 (Oct 2007): 1-2.
- “Be Baptized For the Forgiveness of Your Sins?: Relationship Between Baptism and the Forgiveness of Sins in Acts 2:38.” Evangel Seminary Bulletin 130 (Dec 2004): 1-3.
- “Why Didn’t Jesus Take the Wine that Mixed with Myrrh? (Mark 15:23).” Evangel Seminary Bulletin 118 (June 2002): 2-3.
Co-edited with Josaphat Tam. I am Called into Full-Time Ministry: Testimonies of Theological Students. Hong Kong: Evangel Seminary, 2017.